He said... She said... aka The Jeff and Amy Show

What is in a word?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Naughty






This is Kim and Karsyn Rush. We really like this picture. From the ash of a fire pit, she looks like she has painted half a kitty on her face. This is a very sweet girl, but all children seem to find themselves in something that makes a mess.






This is Noelle. We call her Noni (and yes sadly
enough this is a name that came from her big
brother that could not pronouce her name, but
we liked it and it fits her).
Amazing how almost all kids love to play with toilet paper. And more amazing that it takes them five years to learn how to use it properly.





People are always telling me. "DRINK more
water, drink more water, you would feel better if you drink more water." At least I don't drink out of the milk carton. I did have to pee alot, and Noelle used all the toilet paper.

I have not got up the courage to high five anyone else here in Mexico. but I hear Kim Rush had a high five story.

7 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES!

I'd say you got in your 6 8oz glasses of water if that's your water bottle.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger The Harris Family said...

I just noticed something on your last posting... The Gearhart's kids and the Rush's kids are well suited gender wise to marry each other...!!! How fun! Our girls are betrothed to the Sheaffer boys... When we had a Sam instead of "Samantha" that kinda put a kabosh on our third child marrying the Sheaffer's third child.

Love the pictures.

Jason

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger The Gearharts said...

Angie I think I was not drinking enough water for a while. It is really hot here. I got one of those jugs with 64 oz (daily recommended dose) I would fill it in the morning and be trying to finish 54 oz right before bed. That was not fun.
Harris Family I noticed Cooper eyeing Karsyn at the retreat and I think Quincy would like Abby if she stopped bossing him around. Haha Do you know any families like that, that have multiple siblings married to another families siblings?

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger tim rush said...

Kim dated Eli's brother for awhile. And I think her younger sister and Eli's other younger brother had crushes on each other at different times. That would have been weird.

I don't think the bossing bugs Quincy... it's the beatings! Is there anyway you can post that video?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow! How great to find YOU in the blog-o-sphere!
You've got beautiful kids...
Your comments on my blog got me to reminiscing about your visit here...GOOD TIMES!!!
Want to come over for dinner?
Love you guys...

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Terry Rush said...

Blessings to you from getting-ready-for-Tulsa's-workshop zone! I root for you and your great work!

Love you today!

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, These pitures are awesome!!!! I love this site! Great job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home