He said... She said... aka The Jeff and Amy Show

What is in a word?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

NoNi's Birthday


I know I am a little late with pictures. Noelle had her birthday July 19th. She turned two, and she is hilarious. We had a little party. I made a kitty cake (Because she meows all the time, and we think it is funny) and cookies. My sweet brother pointed out a sad fact that for Noelle's birthdays she has received home
improvement projects every year.
Last year for her birthday we painted the
living room and kitchen yellow and red.
This year we put in a window and the
guys arrived to install it during her party.
However we did buy her some bubbles
and a little telephone too.
I mean....she is TWO she will not
remember, and she really loves the
bubbles, we all enjoy the new window.
The party went well, and as you can see
in the last picture, it would not be a two
year old birthday if kids didn't eat
popcorn out of the bowl like animals.





6 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger The Harris Family said...

What a beautiful family! Happy Birthday NoNi!!! Much love all the way from Cali!

M-

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I am SO eating popcorn like an animal for my next birthday! Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Su said...

Those pictures are too cute!! Also, one day she will probably like home improvement projects for her birthday... although that day may not be until she is 30ish, but whatever.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

I'm tagging you if you're out there. (See my blog for details). Hope you are well.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger tim rush said...

August 28!?! Come on people... some of us out here need a Gearhart-Fix.

Love you guys.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I am surprised that you did not have a Lucha Libre party! That could have been great memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home