He said... She said... aka The Jeff and Amy Show

What is in a word?

Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year

I have counted six blogs I have written and not posted....what does that say about me? That is a rhetorical question! We are in the process of moving to Lubbock, Texas..........
God is good. At times, life is hard. Heaven is sure!..................................my blogs however are not.

We are sending love to our family and friends. We hope you are having a miraculous holiday season.

In anticipation of things to come
Amy G

9 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Jason Harris said...

Heard you were moving to Lubbock. Can wait to hear what God has in store. We will be there Jan 1, 2 & 3.

Our prayers are going your way.

jh

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Back to the center of the universe! :) I hope you have a great transition. God bless you guys!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Looking forward to seeing you!!!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Glad you guys are alive. I hope you're transitioning well. Love You. If you email me your address I'll send you a picture of the girls.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Su said...

I would join in on the looking forward to seeing you, except the likelihood of me actually seeing you is very, very slim. But there's always a chance! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh! How I love the Gearharts!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Lalo & Jamie Rocha said...

Amy this is Jamie Sanchez Rocha, I heard you were back here in Lubbock, so am I!I would love to see you!!!!! call me 806-793-4554
I look forward at hearing from you!!!!
Jamie

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger tim rush said...

Hey, are you guys out there? We tried to get you a few times before you left, but it's the cell phone that is programed into our skype and I feared that it might have gotten lost in the packing.

Anyway, we are still thinking about you a lot and wondering how the big went, etc. We'll keep chekcing here, but let us know where we can reach you.

love, Kim

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger tim rush said...

We need us some Gearhart news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home