He said... She said... aka The Jeff and Amy Show

What is in a word?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life Now

This is the hallway in our new house.


This is one of the hall closets that we are converting into a computer/office cubby. I will post a picture of our finished project, we are still figuring out some details.
At this moment the computer is next to our bed (on my side). This may be the reason I have made so many posts. I came in to straighten my room, and now I am typing a blog. My son is a little ill; he is lying on my bed next to me and I am holding Noelle who said she is cold and wants me to warm her up, but claims she is not tired.


This was the end of our walk on Sun. Our dog , Roxy did start the walk...walking. Noelle was in the wagon at first. Our dog will be 11 this year. She is pretty old. Well a ways from our house she just stopped. She would not go! Noelle was happy to trade places and we pulled her home.



I think this was so funny.

7 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so good!! What a beautiful (and fun) family!

-scott smith

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are posting again! I just love to read what you guys are up to or thinking about or whatever! We love you and can't wait to see you this weekend!

Love,
Lori

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger The Gearharts said...

Scott
Hey YOU'RE ALIVE! We were just talking about you guys the other day. Our conversation had to do with coming to visit. Your not going to move and not tell us are you? Give your sweet wife a squeeze from us.

Lori
The posting could end at any time. I am making no promises. I can not wait to see you, and I am so excited you are going on a cruise!
Cooper wants to tell you that "we love you".

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy ... it has been good seeing you around lately. I know that many people are happy to have you guys back in Lubbock. I hope it is treating you well so far.

Love the pictures.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Amy - Good t check on here and see that you have posted....and quite a few at that!!! Glad to see you are doing well. We'd like the chance to see you when we are in Lubbock (March 14 - 16 or 17). We were heading to Texas for semana santa and thought we'd go see lubbock again. It has been awhile. Our AIMers are graduating - Benjy's dad lives close - all that stuff. Anyway...

Have a good one,
Care

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger tim rush said...

great pics. Cracking up about the dog in the waggon. Priceless.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger The Gearharts said...

Paige Thank you for stopping by. It has been good to see you too. I need to have you over for dinner.

Carolyn It would be awesome to see you guys. I hope you have time for us, and it is my Birthday month:)

Tim Hey how is your dog doing? Do you still have one? Tell Kim Hello. Are you coming up through Lubbock anytime soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home