He said... She said... aka The Jeff and Amy Show

What is in a word?

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Over fed and undernutritioned

I have heard many speakers speak on the need for us to eat living food(fruits vegetables and whole grains) , and the recognition that most of our diets are dead seven times over. I am sorry if I am the first to inform you, but white flour and sugar, and processed food make up the majority of what we like to eat and are eating.

We, as a population are not getting healthier. Heart disease, cancer, strokes, diabetes and other degenerative diseases are on the rise, and most of these can be linked to diet along with several pages of other health problem.

And by the way amazing things have been happening for us. I am so busy right now. I am not sure how regular my blogs will be, but I don't think many are just going to love this topic anyway. I think I will just make short fact posts. I am just not really sure of the correct blog way to sight your sources.

4 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Su said...

I think you start by citing them, actually.

Only teasing of course, there really is not (as far as I can tell) any standard for source citing on blogs, just because so many blogs are essentially the public bits of someone's journal.

Anyway, I am very interested in said topic, so please, blog away.

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Penile Implant in India said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Health and wellness Blog india said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Dr. Anant Kumar said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home