He said... She said... aka The Jeff and Amy Show

What is in a word?

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Well this is before Easter. This is Jeff and his dad bowling against each other on the Wii.
They were very into their game, and sooo cute:)



Noelle with her Gigi, making her classic "I will not smile" face.

Easter joy
He is a pro at having fun.

Easter surprise
Abby encourages me to make holidays special.

Easter Cheer
Noelle with her other GeeGee.

Easter Family
By the way those are yellow candy necklaces, don't
they match their dresses so nicely?

5 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hi Amy!
It has been so long since I've checked your blog; I'm so glad you're back. I wish so much that we could see you. I'm so happy for you guys having a home, taking walks, walking old Roxy, enjoying Easter! Life is good...God is good.
Well, I'm curious to read more about your health posts.
I've got a new "thing" that I'm going to post about. Maybe you had a class in Nusing about Genetics, do you know about genetically modified foods? If you can you guys need to rent the documentary called "The Future of Food". You need to see it.
I hope you are well.
Love,
Kristi

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Su said...

Oh, those pictures are lovely! How long did the candy necklaces last?

I love watching people play on the Wii, it is just too funny. I haven't actually tried it myself yet.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love my Gearhart friends!!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger The Gearharts said...

Kristi
Amazing how God takes some people on similar journeys. I have been so busy, I have little time for posts. I am working for a vitamin supplement company. I have visited some doctors offices and done some teaching. I like it, it is work to keep up with everything, but I am feeling much better physically.

Su
The necklaces didn't last too long, but I made them wait till after church to turn themselves into slobbering messes.

Sarah
You have been one of the best things about moving to Lubbock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home